Maniac Mansion Mania Forum

MMM-International => International Board => Thema gestartet von: LukeDS83 in 01. Juli 2012, 08:26:35

Titel: My Maniac Mansion Inspired short
Beitrag von: LukeDS83 in 01. Juli 2012, 08:26:35
Hey guys,

I entered an online video competition and have used Maniac Mansion style graphics. All sprites are original except for a recolouring of a few characters during the website stills (especially the males). Inspiration was taken from MMM especially!

Hope you find it funny, but there is profanity in there so if you find that offensive best watch it on mute :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQGBNIiwMDk
Titel: Re: My Maniac Mansion Inspired short
Beitrag von: Bòógieman in 01. Juli 2012, 12:54:13
nice character design and animations  :)
Titel: Re: My Maniac Mansion Inspired short
Beitrag von: Kruttan in 01. Juli 2012, 13:02:01
Nice work. But it would have been nice to mention "Maniac Mansion Mania" since you used graphics from the project. I only saw www.michaelgilvonio.com listed in the credits for "Arts and Aniamtions". perhaps you can add us? Thanks!
Titel: Re: My Maniac Mansion Inspired short
Beitrag von: LukeDS83 in 05. Juli 2012, 04:25:57
Hey,

I added an annotation linking to you guys for the inspiration! Thanks so much for watching it - I'm thinking of doing an animated Halloween episode of Maniac Mansion. Naturally Razor would be the heroine  ::)
Titel: Re: My Maniac Mansion Inspired short
Beitrag von: Der Kompaniechef in 05. Juli 2012, 10:49:45
very nice , good work!