Mmm I hope this is the right topic...
There are some questions that I have
1. Is there any change, that there is a .cha avaible of the kissing Sandy and Dave???( I would like to use it for mine Halloween game.)
2. What do you think of mine Jason Voorhees???(ehhh... can anyone tell me how to place a picture here, I know I saw it somewhere, but cannot find it. ;D)
1. No, there is a .cha avaible of the kissing Sandy and Dave. But I have ripped the picture of it.
(http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/7655/kissingdaveandsandybt5.png) (http://imageshack.us)
2. There ist a button that being called "Bild einfügen".
Would you tell me how to use bild einfugen??? thanks :D
(http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5951/bildeinfuegenmq9.png)
Between the img-Tags, you simply write the adress of your image. If you use firefox, you can find it out when you click on the image with the right mouse button.
Sorry, you cant link on an image on your hard drive... ;)
You will have to upload it. For example here: www.imageshack.us (http://www.imageshack.us).
Here it is ( I hope)
(http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/223/jasonvoorheesvs6.png)