Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

Questions about writing episodes...

Begonnen von JudasFm, 03. August 2011, 17:47:20

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

JudasFm

I'd like to do a few episodes (I have a good idea involving Razor ;)) but I'm a little worried about something:

I know this is a predominantly a German site and community; do episodes HAVE to be written in German?  (My German hovers right about the level of asking directions in the street; there's no way it's up to the standard needed for a video game!) Would it be okay if I wrote them in English?

Rocco

Welcome JudasFm  :D
no problem, if you provide the language file after finishing,
we will easily find someone to translate your episode into german. 

JudasFm

Thanks, that's good to know :) Right now I'm still wrestling with that LucasArts GUI...I've done quite a bit of work in AGS, but I always used my own interaction GUIs ;)