Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

Halloween Specials Translated to English

Begonnen von LukeDS83, 26. Juni 2012, 08:02:50

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

LukeDS83

Hey guys!

I've been using Google translate like crazy to navigate the registration page and now how to post a new topic hehe. I was just wanting to ask, will the Halloween Specials (especially 2010) be translated to English? I'd really love to be able to play, especially since I read that characters die which would be pretty cool.

I've just finished Chasing Hoagie - was so good! Ending was hilarious! Thanks so much to everyone who has been putting so much work into these games. I'm thinking of doing one myself, still trying to work out a coherent story and puzzles :D

PS - My partner is currently working on a Maniac Mansion 3d remake - Meteor Mess 3D, please check it out on Facebook!  So far he has modelled a 3D Dave and Razor, and is currently working on Bernard. Looking very cool! ::)

Bòógieman

TMMCMFH will be translated as soon as I have time for it  8)
but I think this will not happen in the near future  :-\
Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<