Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

My Maniac Mansion Inspired short

Begonnen von LukeDS83, 01. Juli 2012, 08:26:35

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

LukeDS83

Hey guys,

I entered an online video competition and have used Maniac Mansion style graphics. All sprites are original except for a recolouring of a few characters during the website stills (especially the males). Inspiration was taken from MMM especially!

Hope you find it funny, but there is profanity in there so if you find that offensive best watch it on mute :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQGBNIiwMDk

Bòógieman

nice character design and animations  :)
Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<

Kruttan

Nice work. But it would have been nice to mention "Maniac Mansion Mania" since you used graphics from the project. I only saw www.michaelgilvonio.com listed in the credits for "Arts and Aniamtions". perhaps you can add us? Thanks!

LukeDS83

Hey,

I added an annotation linking to you guys for the inspiration! Thanks so much for watching it - I'm thinking of doing an animated Halloween episode of Maniac Mansion. Naturally Razor would be the heroine  ::)

Der Kompaniechef