Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

Some questions

Begonnen von EAD, 29. November 2007, 15:09:22

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

EAD

Mmm I hope this is the right topic...

There are some questions that I have

1. Is there any change, that there is a .cha avaible of the kissing Sandy and Dave???( I would like to use it for mine Halloween game.)
2. What do you think of mine Jason Voorhees???(ehhh... can anyone tell me how to place a picture here, I know I saw it somewhere, but cannot find it. ;D)

Cone Arex

1. No, there is a .cha avaible of the kissing Sandy and Dave.  But I have ripped the picture of it.



2. There ist a button that being called "Bild einfügen".


Folge mir auf X und itch.io

EAD

Would you tell me how to use bild einfugen??? thanks :D

Timer


Between the img-Tags, you simply write the adress of your image. If you use firefox, you can find it out when you click on the image with the right mouse button.

Timer

Sorry, you cant link on an image on your hard drive... ;)
You will have to upload it. For example here: www.imageshack.us.

EAD