Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

Is there no English version of Maniac Mansion Mania?

Begonnen von scynical, 21. Februar 2008, 09:13:22

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Cossack

Zitat von: Kaktus in 21. Februar 2008, 10:08:00
I think the episodes in English are 1, 2, 9, 15, 33 and 40. And I think 53 is going to follow soon.
But as Iason mentioned the page currently down.

Zitat von: Iason79 in 21. Februar 2008, 09:44:41
I am Austrian - Mozart-Freud-Schwarzenegger
Hmm, I could have sworn they were Swiss :-\

Also there are translated into Spanish episodes 9, 40 and 61 (at least this one has finished translation).
Alas, there is episode 40 in French.

Here publicly I beg sorry to KhrisMUC for the delay :( (because I started with the translation project last September), now the Spanish translation for Epi61 is done since last month.
I could quickly send a PM with the translation.
Das ist der Meteor!

Cossack

#16
Just send the PM to KhrisMUC.
Das ist der Meteor!

LukeDS83

Hey guys,

I'd gladly collaborate with the creators to translate some episodes to English. I speak NO German, but if I were sent the text packs and translated it roughly to English, I could then tidy it up so that it is grammatically correct and the jokes make sense. If anyone is interested please message me.

Bòógieman

Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<