Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

Maniac Mansion Deluxe Source?

Begonnen von blobby, 04. September 2021, 19:28:07

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

blobby

Hi! I'm visiting your board as I love your starter packs for AGS and obviously the Maniac Mansion universe. Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, so I'm searching this site with Google Translate!  ;D I'm looking for the source code to Maniac Mansion Deluxe to tweak it a bit and possibly take it to the latest version of AGS. I saw a forum post saying it's available, but I cannot find it. Any help would be appreciated!

Cone Arex

Welcome to the board.

ZitatI saw a forum post saying it's available, but I cannot find it.
This was most likely a mistranslation. Unfortunately, the source to Maniac Mansion Deluxe is not available. I remember there was some talking about getting it from the developer to use as basis for what became Night of the Meteor back in 2008. But this proved unsuccesful. The developer, LucasFan, also is now considered lost. Nobody knows what happened to him.


Folge mir auf X und itch.io