Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

Episode 100

Begonnen von 1mal_volltanken, 17. Mai 2009, 19:19:47

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Bòógieman

Zitat von: EAD in 31. Mai 2009, 12:15:01
I think that we just have to go further if episode 100 is finished, because I think that some people want to create some more episodes.
there is no episode 100 yet
we are only discussing how episode 100 should be ;)
but I think it is way too early to think about that right now

Zitat von: EAD in 31. Mai 2009, 12:15:01
Also, what about creating some horror movies for Halloween?
in fact we do this every year  :P
the problem is that the few halloween authors have some problems getting their episodes done in time
"Jason takes Ronville" had the same problem, or am I wrong?  :P
Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<

EAD

#61
Zitat"Jason takes Ronville" had the same problem, or am I wrong?

Alas, you are right it has some problems indeed, caused by a writings block, but I shall overcome this, and try to finish this game.

PS: I also work on another episode.(In case of the other one has too many problems.)

Title: No title...yet.

Lead Characters: Dave and the young Robert Miller.

Story: One day Dave's father is shot in an underground parking garage of the mall. While he fights for his life in hospital he returns to a horrific case which in the past he had to solve. Meanwhile in the present Dave tries to discover who has shot his father.

Script: 5%
Plot: 10%
Music: 0%
Graphics: 2%
Finished: Unknown.

Giocherellone

Good morning, guys. :D

Someone is "misinterpreting" the absence of news for the next MMM-100:

https://www.adventure-treff.de/forum/16?p=719296#p719296

What do you think? Could you officially reassure all the fans, and still warn them that there are several episodes waiting, just to give space to the celebratory 100° episode?

;)

Cmdr

Zitat von: Giocherellone in 11. März 2019, 08:32:25
Good morning, guys. :D

Someone is "misinterpreting" the absence of news for the next MMM-100:

https://www.adventure-treff.de/forum/16?p=719296#p719296

What do you think? Could you officially reassure all the fans, and still warn them that there are several episodes waiting, just to give space to the celebratory 100° episode?

;)

Thank you for the information.
But don't worry. MMFan ist just a troll who ever likes to hate against MMM and ever will. At best you just ignore him.

Kinkilla

Thanks for the advice.
Without you I wouldn't have seen that...