Night of the Meteor > English

Questions or suggestions about the game?

(1/8) > >>

Mister L:
Hi everyone!
The new 'Night of the Meteor'-Forum is now open!

Feel free to discuss anything about the game here!

On our website, we will frequently post news abot the game:
http://www.night-of-the-meteor.de/en

AugustoRuiz:
Hi! Greetings from Spain!

Just a couple of comments:

First, are you planning on fixing the game's dead ends, so that you cannot be killed (as in later LucasArts graphic adventures), or will you leave the gameplay as it was in the original game (even with its puzzle "design flaws")?

Second, I think it would be nice to have the english version of the forum with the buttons in English (right now I see them in German, but Google did a pretty good job translating it)

Keep up the good work, it looks awesome!!!!

Kruttan:
We know that some dead-scenes are quite funny, (being killed by Ed, blowing up the house) but there will be no dead ends in "Night of the Meteor". You will always be able to finish the game. We've decided to do so because it became standard in later LA-Games and it does not frustate the player.

The forum is a german forum, so I don't know if it is possible to change the buttons for a sub-forum or give the option to cahnge langauges... (Question to a Mod... )

JPS:
You can change the Language in your Profile. Of course it won't change the language of the post's.  ;)

tic-tac-tentacle:
Greetings from the United States.

I wish you luck on this amazing project, and look forward to seeing it completed so that fans of the series can enjoy it.

My question is this...

Will canonical elements confirmed in Day of the Tentacle be standard storyline paths in Night of the Meteor?

...for example...

Day of the Tentacle confirms Bernard's participation in Maniac Mansion as story canon, and it confirms that he was part of the rescue trio...so, given Bernard being in Maniac Mansion is basically canon, will his selection as a character be set and standard, like Dave?

Also...will other canon elements confirmed in Day of the Tentacle be standard pre-set storyline paths in Night of the Meteor...such as...

- The microwaving of the hamster is confirmed by Day of the Tentacle as canon.
- Besides Dave and Bernard being canon as part of the rescue trio, by deduction either Razor or Syd is the third person of the rescue trio...since in Day of the Tentacle confirms Green Tentacle talks about his band and Weird Ed also talks about the hamster getting microwaved...supposedly only possible in Maniac Mansion with either Razor or Sid, pretty much making either one of them the third person alongside Dave and Bernard.
- Green Tentacle becoming an ally, pretty much confirmed in Day of the Tentacle, again, only really possible with Razor or Syd.

I also read that the ending where the Meteor gets arrested in Maniac Mansion is said to also be the canon ending...so will this be the default ending in Night of the Meteor?

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln