Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

Hilfe bei Episode 90 - Koffer packen!

Begonnen von Rayman, 18. November 2014, 13:31:41

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Cone Arex

Spoiler
Eine kleine chemische Mischung kriegt alles kaputt.


Folge mir auf X und itch.io

cinnamon36

HI ! I don't speak your language but I love playing MMM games when they are translated in English! I'm stuck now in episode 90. How can I unlock the locked door (key hole) ? How can I open the hatch for the attic ? Didn't find any walkthrough for this episode. Thanks guys !

Kiwa

#32
Hi cinnamon36, nice that you are here.
First I want to say that this Thread is the corect Thread if you need help. I saw that you have postet your Post in the "Episoden" area too. The "Episoden" area is for Feedback when you are ready with the game and you want to tell the author your feedback.

Second, I must tell you that not from each game exits a walkthrough. It can take a long time until someone makes a walkthrough, that is normal.

And last but not least I must tell you that I cant help you with your problem because it is a long time ago when I played the game. But I'am sure that someone else will help you soon.

- - - I hope my english was good enough that you understand it  ::)  If not tell it.- - -
Das Leben ist ein Adventure. Aber ohne Komplettlösung.

Für fast alles gibt es eine logische Erklärung. Für alles andere ein Placebo.

Cmdr

#33
Hi cinnamon36, I'm sorry there still isn't a walkthrough of the game yet.

A hint to your problem:
Spoiler

You need two things to get the key for the door:
- A small spikey thing to push the key out of the keyhole (a pencil perhaps, or someting thinner?)
- A flat thing which fits under the door to catch the fallen key

I hope I could help you with that.

cinnamon36

Hi Cmdr ! Thank you for the hints it helped me to finish the game I really appreciated this episode ! Because it wasn't too easy it was a little hard and I like it that way!
Thanks also to Kiwa for your answer and your English is quite good !

rulaman

So, jetzt im richtigen Thread. Nachdem ich fälschlicherweise einen neuen eröffnet hatte.

Bin fast am Ende denke ich. Woher bekommt ich denn die schwarze Unterwäsche? Der Rest ist schon im Koffer.
(Bin gerade am Schreiben einer Lösung.)

Grüße
Rulaman
Baden ist die einzige Möglichkeit, den Dreck der Füße an den Hals zu bekommen.

Cmdr

Spoiler
Die müsste im Lüftungsschacht in der Abstellkammer liegen.

Ach ja, eine Lösung für Episode 90 - da war ja noch was *hust*
Vielen Dank dass du das übernommen hast!