Autor Thema: Episode 1: Geschwisterliebe [now speaking Russian & Italian]  (Gelesen 3163 mal)

Blackmonkey

• kleiner Tentakelsaugknopf
    • Profil anzeigen
Episode 1: Geschwisterliebe [now speaking Russian & Italian]
« am: 24. Dezember 2020, 11:29:19 »
The Monkey Island World is pleased to present the Russian&Italian translations of ye olde

Maniac Mansion Mania - Episode 1
Geschwisterliebe

Author: LucasFan

English title: Sibling Love
English translation: Jason Harang

Italian title: Amore Fraterno
Italian translation: Pippo Calogero, Blackmonkey, utdefault (Monkey Island World)
Betatest: utdefault

Russian translation: Sledgy (AGS forum)
Betatest & Russian GUI+Fonts: Uka, Alex ASP (Questzone.ru)

Source code rebuilding: utdefault
Technical tips: Pippo Calogero (Monkey Island World) - Crimson Wizard, Sledgy (AGS forum) - Uka, Alex ASP (Questzone.ru)

Spoiler (hover to show)

Every generation has a legend. Every journey has a first step. Every saga series has a beginning...
(Too much?)

Zitat von: Summary
This first episode shows us Bernard's house for the first time and introduces the character of Britney Bernoully, his sister, and their idyllic "sibling love" relationship!

Zitat von: Tribute
It's with great satisfaction that we present the first Maniac Mansion Mania episode, the one that gave way to all subsequent episodes and many beautiful international collaborations. The original source code was lost, so it has been meticulously rebuilt, just in time to make a nice gift for the upcoming holidays! Best wishes to all the fans!

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Monkey Island World Forum!
« Letzte Änderung: 05. Januar 2021, 01:27:40 von Blackmonkey »

Rayman

• Dott-MMM-Entwickler
  • Midlife Crisis Tentakel
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: Episode 1: Geschwisterliebe [now speaking Russian & Italian]
« Antwort #1 am: 03. Januar 2021, 18:47:10 »
Thank you very much! Happy new year!

I already told Giocherellone, that you did a very great job!
He also sent me an E-Mail, how the Episode has been decompiled and edited.

I'm looking forward to see all the other episodes translated in English and Italian.

With our translated projects we can promote Maniac Mansion Mania for all international Fan-game developer.