Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

Are new episodes still welcome?

Begonnen von JudasFm, 04. Mai 2022, 10:31:09

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

JudasFm

I've been away from MMM for a very long time but now have time to commit to finally finishing my Razor-themed very long episode. But I don't want to do that if MMM is no longer accepting episodes. Can I still submit it for testing/download/translation etc when it's finished?  :)

Cmdr

Of course, new episodes are always welcome!  :)

Although, one requirement of an official episode is, that it is playable in German.
So you probably need someone, who creates a German translation of your game.
(I could do it if you like.)

JudasFm

Zitat von: Cmdr in 04. Mai 2022, 13:03:05
Of course, new episodes are always welcome!  :)

Although, one requirement of an official episode is, that it is playable in German.
So you probably need someone, who creates a German translation of your game.
(I could do it if you like.)

Fantastic!
A translation would be very helpful! I speak no German and certainly not enough to produce a translation for native speakers :) I want to learn though...
At the moment, I'm having problems with the SCUMM GUI, but the game is still making progress :)

Bòógieman

nice to know that there are still episodes in the making  8)
looking forward to play  :-*
Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<

JudasFm

Zitat von: Bòógieman in 04. Mai 2022, 17:12:07
nice to know that there are still episodes in the making  8)
looking forward to play  :-*

Thank you :D I was worried, because there haven't been any new episodes for a long time. I thought MMM had stopped. I'm happy to hear new episodes are still welcome!

Mine is a very, very long episode with a lot of new locations and some new characters, so it will take me a while. I also have a problem with the SCUMM GUI that I want to fix, because the right-click option stopped working :(

But I will keep working on it and post screenshots as I go!  ;D