Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

AGS

Begonnen von cinemaguy1, 05. September 2008, 09:51:51

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

AGS

AGS
1 (100%)
AGS
1 (100%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 1

Bòógieman

Zitat von: cinemaguy1 in 09. September 2008, 08:51:17
There is one line that starts with three or four i's. Do you want those there as well?
do you mean lines like
Iii'm ze Bünzli Peter from ze Switzerland.
?
well yes, that is purpose  ;)

Zitat von: cinemaguy1 in 09. September 2008, 08:51:17
One other thought I had, quantum physics is ordinarily called quantum mechanics in my experience. Not sure if you can use quantum physics. Perhaps something to check out and choose the one you like.
you mean
"Bio-molecularly quantum physics ...
... in an infrared irradiated vacuum ambiance ...
... effected by electro-magnetic black holes ...
... for advanced learners"?
well, that book title is just a bunch of randomly mixed up scientific sounding words  ;D

I am not quite sure if "quantum mechanics" and "quantum physics" is really the same  :-\
actually I have used this online translation tool
http://dict.leo.org/?search=Quantenphysik&searchLoc=1&lp=ende&lang=de



Zitat von: cinemaguy1 in 09. September 2008, 08:51:17
I'm doing the English walkthrough as well. I assume there's no objection there.
as far as I know, there is only a german walkthrough (not written by me)
so do as you please  :)

Zitat von: cinemaguy1 in 09. September 2008, 08:51:17
My proofread is done, but unfortunately only on paper. My eyes started to hurt and I went to the paper.
oh, maybe I should consider changing the credit-line
"No animals were hurt in this game, ..."
;D :P ;)


in my first post in this thread I have added the text of the intro-scene which is not featured in english.txt
so please have a look on that either  :-*
Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<

Rocco

Zitat von: boogieman
Zitat von: cinemaguy1 in 09. September 2008, 08:51:17
I'm doing the English walkthrough as well. I assume there's no objection there.
as far as I know, there is only a german walkthrough (not written by me)
so do as you please  :)

we have also english walkthroughs for the other translated episodes,
so english walkthrough is a great thing,   :)
but we also need the game-description in englisch for the homepage.

here is the german version:
Nachdem Klaus in Episode 8 'Die Abfuhr', Bernard wegen seiner Hausaufgaben unter Druck gesetzt hat, aber daraufhin eine vernichtende Abfuhr bekam, schwörte er geteert und geferdert noch furchtbare Rache. Als direkter Nachfolger zu "Die Abfuhr" setzt diese Episode genau da an, wo Episode 8 aufgehört hat. Klaus bekommt Bernards Streichebuch in die Hände und will sich nun an ihm rächen...

and btw. maybe someone can also translate this one, (overall game-description)  :P

Das Herzstück von Maniac Mansion Mania, hier sind alle Spiele zu finden.
Die Episoden stellen das Herzstück von Maniac Manison Mania dar und beinhalten auch die meisten Spiele.
Die Specials sind Miniserien wo es um spezielle Themen geht und einige der normalen Regeln ausser Kraft gesetzt werden.
Unter Underground sind Trash-Episoden, Hörspiele und Experimente zu finden, die nicht die Anforderungen für eine MMM-Episode erfüllen, die aber auch im MMM-Universum spielen.
Im Fanadventure Bereich sind ausgewählte Spiele in alter LA-Tradition zu finden.


THX



Rocco

to cinemaguy1:

Are you Ian Stanley?
If yes, pleassssssssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop spamming the MMM emailadress, i get this emails in my private account.  :(
i got now around 10 emails the last 3 days with:

ZitatThank you for your submission. I will review it and get back to you as
soon as I can. Please keep visiting Kid in a Cape Productions.
---------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.kidinacape.com --- My Production Company
http://kidinacape.com/Spanish_Conquistador.html --- The Spanish
Conquistador LIVES!!! Are you
subscribed?

not worth mentioning, that i never submitted anything or subscribed anything with the mmm email-adress.

Bòógieman

#33
ZitatNachdem Klaus in Episode 8 'Die Abfuhr', Bernard wegen seiner Hausaufgaben unter Druck gesetzt hat, aber daraufhin eine vernichtende Abfuhr bekam, schwörte er geteert und geferdert noch furchtbare Rache. Als direkter Nachfolger zu "Die Abfuhr" setzt diese Episode genau da an, wo Episode 8 aufgehört hat. Klaus bekommt Bernards Streichebuch in die Hände und will sich nun an ihm rächen...

I would translate it that way:

ZitatIn episode 8 'The rebuff', Klaus forced Bernard to do his homework for him, but all he got was a devastating rebuff. Tarred and feathered as he was, Klaus swore terrible revenge. As the direct sequel to "The rebuff" this episode starts where episode 8 ended. Klaus gets hold of Bernards prank book and now he is heading for revenge...

I wonder why the first 'Die Abfuhr' is inside single quotes, but the second is inside double quotes  ???
did I write this game description?
maybe we should change that to use either single or double quotes  ;)


ZitatDas Herzstück von Maniac Mansion Mania, hier sind alle Spiele zu finden.
Die Episoden stellen das Herzstück von Maniac Manison Mania dar und beinhalten auch die meisten Spiele.
Die Specials sind Miniserien wo es um spezielle Themen geht und einige der normalen Regeln ausser Kraft gesetzt werden.
Unter Underground sind Trash-Episoden, Hörspiele und Experimente zu finden, die nicht die Anforderungen für eine MMM-Episode erfüllen, die aber auch im MMM-Universum spielen.
Im Fanadventure Bereich sind ausgewählte Spiele in alter LA-Tradition zu finden.

ZitatThis is the heart of Maniac Mansion Mania where you can find all the games.
The episodes are the heart of Maniac Mansion Mania and so they are the biggest part of all the games.
The specials are miniseries about special topics where many of the normal rules take no effect.
The underground section covers trash episodes, radio plays and experiments which are not conform to the standards of a regular MMM-episode, but still be part of the MMM-universe.
The fanadventure section is a selection of games in old LA-tradition.

WE NEED A PROOFREADER HERE!  ;D ;)
Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<

cinemaguy1

Zitat von: Rocco in 09. September 2008, 13:29:20
to cinemaguy1:

Are you Ian Stanley?
If yes, pleassssssssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop spamming the MMM emailadress, i get this emails in my private account.  :(
i got now around 10 emails the last 3 days with:

ZitatThank you for your submission. I will review it and get back to you as
soon as I can. Please keep visiting Kid in a Cape Productions.
---------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.kidinacape.com --- My Production Company
http://kidinacape.com/Spanish_Conquistador.html --- The Spanish
Conquistador LIVES!!! Are you
subscribed?

not worth mentioning, that i never submitted anything or subscribed anything with the mmm email-adress.


Wow, that is an automated response. I never sent it. I will gladly turn it off. Had no idea it was sending out. Sorry about that.
http://www.kidinacape.com
My Production Company

Rocco


cinemaguy1

I'll happily do a description, but a direct translation for me wouldn't work very well because I don't know any German at all. I'll try with an online translator and see what I can do.
http://www.kidinacape.com
My Production Company

Rocco

Zitat von: Bòógieman in 09. September 2008, 14:32:29
I would translate it that way:

ZitatIn episode 8 'The rebuff', Klaus forced Bernard to do his homework for him, but all he got was a devastating rebuff. Tarred and feathered as he was, Klaus swore terrible revenge. As the direct sequel to "The rebuff" this episode starts where episode 8 ended. Klaus gets hold of Bernards prank book and now he is heading for revenge...

ZitatThis is the heart of Maniac Mansion Mania where you can find all the games.
The episodes are the heart of Maniac Mansion Mania and so they are the biggest part of all the games.
The specials are miniseries about special topics where many of the normal rules take no effect.
The underground section covers trash episodes, radio plays and experiments which are not conform to the standards of a regular MMM-episode, but still be part of the MMM-universe.
The fanadventure section is a selection of games in old LA-tradition.

WE NEED A PROOFREADER HERE!  ;D ;)

Well Boogieman, give the assist  ;)

cinemaguy1

Hi, I was hoping to create a master folder with all the character images, backgrounds, items, music and sounds so I know what I can use in creating a game of my own, but with the site being in German, it's hard for me to find these things on my own. Would you guys be able to point (and click) me in the right direction?
http://www.kidinacape.com
My Production Company

Bòógieman

as you wish  :)
http://www.maniac-mansion-mania.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=2&Itemid=76

on the top of the homepage, right below the upper menu bar, you can see three flags
this is the language selection  ;)
so click on the british flag and the site will switch to english
but I think the translation is not 100% done yet  :-\
Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<

cinemaguy1

Well, that was just a little too easy.
http://www.kidinacape.com
My Production Company

Bòógieman

Zitat von: cinemaguy1 in 09. September 2008, 08:51:17
I'm doing the English walkthrough as well. I assume there's no objection there.
did you make any progress on that?
the users on the AGS forums seem to be unable to play adventures without walkthroughs  ::)
and they just don't even try to ask for help   :o
maybe they are too scared of the Bòógieman  ;D ;)
Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<

cinemaguy1

Sorry, was out of town and without internet. I promise to work on the walkthrough still. Should be another few days though until I can get situated. Will send it to you when finished.
http://www.kidinacape.com
My Production Company

Bòógieman

you don't need to hurry ;)
there is really few response to my game in the AGS forum so far
I think most people just downloaded it but haven't played it yet  :-\
Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<