Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

I'm thinking of translating MMM episode 4 into English...

Begonnen von Bad Asp, 25. März 2009, 20:52:49

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

What do you think?

I'm not sure
11 (91.7%)
Bad idea
1 (8.3%)
I'm not sure
0 (0%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 12

Bad Asp

You know... where everyone speaks in rhyme and for some reason Uwe Boll is in the game?

But I don't think I know that much German... can anyone provide a rough German-to-English translation of the game's dialogue?
www.petitiononline.com/LACOSAM

When are more people going to sign this petition...?

Bòógieman

before you start, you need to contact the game author (dasJan)
when I remember correctly, dasJan left the MMM-community a long time ago  :-\
but he is the only one who has the game sources, and without them it is not possible to make a translation
you can try to reach him in this forum http://www.adventure-treff.de/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=71
Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<