Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

Translating Achmed's Dialect

Begonnen von Kaktus, 08. Februar 2007, 04:13:06

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Link2005


MMM Epi 63: B-DUN DX
10% - AGS-Rohdateien von B-DuN finden
25% - Story
60% - Scripten, Grafiken
85% - Betatest
100%

Cossack

#16
I found a .pdf where are noted frequently mistaked done by Arab speakers where they're learning Spanish. Could be very in handy in order to translate Achmed "dialect":
http://www.mec.es/redele/biblioteca2005/rodriguez.shtml
Das ist der Meteor!

Riven1978USA

Well I don't know any German but from what i see there being the "stupid American" as to what you are trying to say is if he says it then "Achmed wears his hat" if someone else is saying it then its "Achmed put on his hat" English is definitly the easiest language to learn grammer wise. But mine is only if you are looking for how it would sound if someone speaking english would say it (I really need to translate my page hehe I can't figure out the buttons)

shanki

I know the topic is old, but just as an idea, why don't we go for a completely different approach? Instead of trying to emulate Achmed's German accent, we could try something own and original.

Does anyone know the "Arabic" rap group "Group X"? They invented a fairly original and funny English slang. Reading some of their lyrics and listening to some of their songs could be a great inspiration for Achmed's accent in English.

Here's one random song of them, just as an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcs2V6kfrxE