Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

New comic!

Begonnen von pulporila, 17. April 2021, 04:13:11

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

pulporila

Hello! I'm sorry I don't speak German. My native language is Spanish, so bear with me a little, yeah?
I did this in remembrance of day after day of the tentacle, and in honor to this page. You guys did an awesome job, and is making me want to learn the language just to enjoy it!





Stay safe!

Bòógieman

nice comic  O0
welcome to the forum by the way!  ;D

don't worry about your German, you can use Google Translate or whatever to read our German posts
and writing in English is perfectly fine, I guess everyone here speaks English or is able to use a translation tool  ;)
Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<

Cmdr

Nice comic and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, you posted it in the wrong section - I guess a better place would have been here:
https://www.maniac-mansion-mania.de/forum/index.php?board=5.0

There's already a pinned thread about MM comics where your's would perfectly fit in.
No matter, but I think it would be better if an admin could move your post to that thread.  ;)

To the admins:
Könnte das jemand mal übernehmen? Die Comics passen nicht wirklich ins Episoden-Forum.

Bòógieman

Hab den Thread mal hier her verschoben, weiß aber nicht, wie ich die Posts an den anderen Thread anhängen könnte.  :cl
Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<