Hauptmenü

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte unterstützt uns und bestellt über diese Links bei Amazon  oder HumbleBumble!

Italian translation

Begonnen von Blackmonkey, 13. Dezember 2011, 23:00:44

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Blackmonkey

The next one will be ep. 53, "The Klaus strikes back".

Narushima

That's a long, long one, mate !
I'm still working on it, by the way.

Bòógieman

I know  ;)
take your time, there is no need to hurry   :-*
Schlachtaman Vibrations, UHYEAH!!!
_________________________________

>>>> Ende der Kommunikation <<<<

Blackmonkey

Maniac Mansion Mania - Episode LIII - The Klaus Strikes Back is ready to be played in italian!




Now... I was thinking about translating the starterpack... but I don't know how to do it. I suppose I need AGS, right?

Rayman

Zitat von: Blackmonkey in 13. Mai 2012, 20:07:37
Maniac Mansion Mania - Episode LIII - The Klaus Strikes Back is ready to be played in italian!




Now... I was thinking about translating the starterpack... but I don't know how to do it. I suppose I need AGS, right?

Fine, another Italian Episode is ready to play. :)

For translating the starterpack you need the exactly AGS version for the starterpack and the GUI-Verbs.

Blackmonkey

#20
The english starterpack is for AGS 2.7.1, but I have found only AGS 2.7.2... does somebody know where I can download it?

Rayman

Zitat von: Blackmonkey in 15. Mai 2012, 00:13:34
The english starterpack is for AGS 2.7.1, but I have found only AGS 2.7.2... does somebody know where I can download it?

You can also open the English starterpack for version 2.71 with AGS 2.72.
After opening the English starterpack with AGS 2.72, you only can open it with AGS 2.72 again.

Blackmonkey


Blackmonkey

We are still alive!!!
As you may have guessed, the attempt to translate the starterpack wasn't successful (troubles with verbs' images that won't appear). Then came commitments, studying, etc. etc.
But now we would like to start again with episode translation.

I see that there are 10 episodes already in english, but some of the authors aren't active since long time (someone even more than me!). Is it still possible to get the text files needed for the translation?


PS: we now have also a small international section on our forum.

Blackmonkey

And also Episode 16 now speaks italian!

Thanks to Rayman soon also the italian version of the Bernard starterpack will be available.

Blackmonkey

I was wondering... would it be possible to add the italian flag in the pages of episodes 15 and 16 also for the english and spanish versions of the MMM website?
Thanks in advance (or thanks anyway  ;)).

Blackmonkey

We're still here! Episode 83, Chasing Hoagie, is nearly completed.
Does anyone knows where are all te 5 eastereggs? We only found 3 of them.

Rayman

I asked your question in the thread of "Episode 83: Chasing Hoagie".

Just waiting for the answer. ;)

Blackmonkey


Blackmonkey

Ep.83 is finished (and we also found all 5 eastereggs)!

Moreover, our tester found a way to add the italian GUI even without having the AGS game files.

Thanks to mukk for his help.

The next one is ep.90.